Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lookin up!

Well, things are actually starting to look up for us because we found 2 really great houses in Texas City for rent! So great, that I am even taking off of work to go see them tomorrow afternoon. Everything about them is perfect, I just feel uneasy about not actually going and checking it and the neighborhood out before we put the deposit down. But, the pictures and the location are both really great : ). And they both have nice fenced in yards for my sweet baby to play in lol. I am just sooooo ready to actually know where we are going to be staying! It would take a lot of worry off of my back so I would just have to pack. Which I hate, by the way.

Here is a picture of one of them! So cute, huh! :)




Well, I'm sure you are tired of hearing about my current situation, so I guess I will tell you about my wonderful Sunday. I got to sleep in (until around 11! That never happens), and the we just hung around the house with Justin's nephew until he left. After that, our friend Cheyenne came over (Happy birthday Cheyenne!!)  so I decided to go to the store and get some groceries and cook these hungry boys a good dinner, haha. We had fried tenderized meat, mashed potatoes with white gravy, and boiled squash (one of my favorites!). I was going to post a picture of this delicious meal, but they ate it ALL. So, apparently it was good! One of my favorite things to do is cook, although I don't get to do it often. I guess I just like to make people happy, through food. I love food. lol.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

- Syd the squid

No comments:

Post a Comment