So, we went and looked at a house in Texas City today and it was PERFECT!!! It's little and cute and just right for us! The 2nd bedroom is actually a loft upstairs with a spiral staircase. We picked it to be our room because it can get super cold and dark (just the way we like it!) but after looking at it today, it appears that our king size bed's head board is too tall, oopsie. Justin can barely stand in it lol, but I'm going to make it work because I want to sleep up there, and it has the bigger closet : ). We are just waiting on the landlord to call us back tomorrow with the ok to sign the lease, and I'm sure he will. We have great rental history!! haha
In honor of our most likely finding a place, I am going to list some pro's about moving the the Galveston County area:
1. It's about 25 minutes from school.
2. Oh and also from the beach. I would like to take Tidus running on the beach a few times a week when the weather cools off.
3. It's also about 20 minutes or so from Kemah and Seabrook, so when Justin has a few days off, we can go have dinner on the boardwalk and visit a friend that lives there.
4.There is a Hobby Lobby in League city, also around 25 minutes away! Yay! I love that place!
5. Also, when I get hungry for some Taco Bell (which I frequent), they have these!:
No, this isn't my picture, but I did share one with Justin on the way home!! I think it's called a Mega Jug, I mean, it's big enough to have its own handle, hehe. I don't think we even drank 1/2 of it, lol, but I love me some Pepsi!
6. And lastly but most importantly...... The Baybook Mall!!! It is a lot like Parkdale, but it also includes some aaaamazing stores such as Nine West, bebe, and Charlotte Russe! Oh, and it has a Forever XI that is bigger! Talk about heaven!
oh my gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
So if anyone wants to come see me, and maybe be my shopping buddy, come on down!!
- The Squid